5 Reasons to use a Life & Business Coach
There will be some people whose eye light up, and they’re immediately engaged when I say I’m a Life and Business Coach. Others return my statement with a blank stare and a look that says ‘what the heck does one of those do!’ So, here are 5 reasons why you would choose to use the services of a Life and Business Coach; in no particular order:
1) You’re in a career that is leaving you completely unfulfilled, unhappy and lost at the thought of what you want to spend your future doing. Working with a coach will give you the time and space to help you understand what makes you tick, understand your key skills and strengths and will enable you to map out what resources you need in order to make career change happen.
2) A great coach will equip you with the skills you need to address development areas that are getting in the way of achieving your goals. This could be confidence building, presentation skills, stress, anxiety, self-belief techniques – removing those obstacles will mean you can get on and achieve what you want to.
3) With so much going on in our lives, it’s really easy to lose focus, motivation and become generally lack lustre. Life Coaching will help you put your life back into its natural order, focussing your mind on the areas that have slipped; whether it’s your health, wealth, leisure activities, personal growth or family; coaching will challenge you to think about what makes you happy, what’s important to you and inspire you to put the steps in place to restore the equilibrium.
4) Coaching will help you work out what you want to achieve for your future. Setting goals of what you want to achieve and working out the steps you need to put in place will ensure you’re on the right road to making change happen. Coaching will challenge your ideas and make sure that your future goals are a) compelling enough for you to achieve and b) that they’re in line with all areas of your life, that are equally important to you.
5) Overall, Life & Business Coaching will give you the luxury of time devoted to you. How often is it we get to focus purely on ourselves? Our once day-dreaming selves now spend that time flicking through social media pages. Grab this time back to: talk about, and take action on what you want to achieve. Coaching gives you accountability, life-changing tools and your control back.